Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

domesticvoilence - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* domesticvoilence > Topics

Subject: The Beauty of a Woman
Replies: 5 Views: 760

karen39 17.01.12 - 03:20am
Each one of you is beautiful in your own special way. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, or the figure she carries, or the way she comes her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart-the place where love resides. The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole; the true beauty of a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman with passing years only grows. *

declean 20.01.12 - 04:14pm
Yea i agreed with u karen. But the beauty of a woman is also in her character. *

femcat38 22.01.12 - 01:08pm
I think the true beauty of a woman is reflected in the faces that surround her. If she leaves a trail of happiness where ever she goes and is gentle and kind to all living things, then she is truly beautiful... *

1shyb0y 23.01.12 - 02:55am
beauty do rests in d iez of d person who tryna ta surch out beauty some were x if the views are beautyfull of d person den every thing is beautyfull for that person x *

karen39 31.01.12 - 12:00am
ok in have to reply that declean. these abusive men destroy womens characters. so are you saying then that they are no longer beautiful? because if you are thats not true they are beautiful but because they have been degraded and humilitated and beaten so badly they stop thinking much of themselves *

kavito 16.03.12 - 05:20pm
yea tats wel said, i agre wit u, we shuld nt judg women by hr cloths or figur or buty, instd we shld judg by hr heart.. *

* domesticvoilence Forum

Search:
topics replies

* domesticvoilence

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits